To provide nutritious meals, regular contact from a dedicated volunteer, and to support independence while promoting the social, physical, and emotional well-being of seniors.
To ensure that “No Senior Goes Hungry”
- We respect the dignity and diversity of each person we serve and of those who volunteer and work for us.
- We are responsible stewards of all resources that the community entrusts to us.
- We strive to continually improve the quality of our services through understanding and acting on the needs and expectations of those being served.
- We are innovative in our practices to support continual improvement and growth.
- We believe in the value of volunteerism and believe that community service nourishes the souls of those who volunteer along with those being served.
- We are committed to collaborating with community partners to respond to community needs.
- We are honest and behave in a way that reinforces our values.