Our VisionA Solano County in which all seniors live nourished lives with independence and dignity.
We support senior independence, health and well-being by regularly providing nutritious meals and human connection.
- We respect the dignity and diversity of each person we serve and of those who volunteer and work for us.
- We are responsible stewards of all resources that the community entrusts to us.
- We strive to continually improve the quality of our services through understanding and acting on the needs and expectations of those being served.
- We are innovative in our practices to support continual improvement and growth.
- We believe in the value of volunteerism and believe that community service nourishes the souls of those who volunteer along with those being served.
- We are committed to collaborating with community partners to respond to community needs.
- We are honest and behave in a way that reinforces our values.