ABOUT OUR FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM
Our Fall Prevention Program provides free screenings, clinical assessments, and home modifications to those with greatest risk of falling. Falls can lead to a loss of independence, but they are preventable. Older adults can be assessed by our Fall Prevention Coordinator and Physical or Occupational Therapist to determine fall risk. Free modifications such as installation of grab bars, improved lighting, and other fall prevention equipment will be provided. No structural modifications will be made.
- Low income seniors (60 years old or older).
- Resident of Solano County, California.
- Fear of falling, history of falls, desire to prevent falls.
- FREE of cost.
- FREE Physical or Occupational Therapy assessment.
- FREE Fall Prevention medical equipment and installation.
- Contact our Fall Prevention Coordinator or Submit an online Fall Prevention Referral Form.
- Complete Fall Prevention paperwork with our Fall Prevention Coordinator.
- Complete a 1 hour initial in-home assessment with a Physical/ Occupational Therapist.
- Fall Prevention coordinator will place an order for the necessary equipment. ie: grab bars, wheel chair ramps, shower chairs, grabbers, bed rails, etc.
- A licensed contractor will install the equipment and perform other minor home modifications as needed.
- 1 hour initial in-home assessment with a Physical/ Occupational Therapist.
- Follow up call with our Fall Prevention Coordinator.
Call to speak with our Fall Prevention Coordinator, Paula Meyer, at (707) 425-0638, ext. 8 and get a free assessment or click HERE to submit a Fall Prevention referral form.